- Like last week i've been eating a lot of healthy lunches including lots of salad!
- Still loving pastel nails, 17 polish in Mint Choc Chip and Essie Nice Is Nice.
- This week I discovered applying face masks with an old foundation brush, saves so much mess and a lot easier to do! Definitely worth trying out.
- Some bath time treats.
- Lusting over Emma Roberts' hair whilst watching The Art Of Getting By, pretty good film.
- Terrible roots and dry hair, trip to the hairdresser definitely was needed.
- New hair! It looks so much more healthy and I love being blonder again.
- Went to see The Bourne Legacy, really good film, great cast (especially Edward Norton, yum!) and better that expected. Definitely worth seeing.
- Finally got some new face masks from Superdrug to try and review.
Like last weeks post (link to that here) You can follow me on Instagram @helenrambleson if you like. I also thought I would include some songs that i've been loving this week.
So that's what i've been up to this week as well as blogging a lot so you guys have posts to read whilst i'm away, I will be doing some packing post too which i'm excited for you guys to see.
How has your week been?