5. Remove mascara mistake once it has dried - This happens to me a lot, you're applying mascara and you smudge it on you eyelid. Instead of trying to fix it straight away, let it dry then remove with a cotton bud. The mascara should whip away without disturbing your eyeshadow. You can even dip the cotton bud in some moisturiser if it is being really stubborn.
4. Apply cream blush before powder - After apply foundation applying cream blush before powder will make it blend a lot easier. When you apply a cream over powder it can often look patchy. Also applying light layer of powder over the cream blush would help it last longer.
3. Your fingers are your best tool - Cream products especially apply best with clean fingers. Concealer and blush can be applied with a tapping motion onto the skin, the heat from your fingers will help the product to blend easier and give a nice finish.
2. Let your foundation set - I used to apply powder straight after my foundation and found it never looked as good. Instead now I apply my base, move onto eyes then set with powder, this allows to base to 'set' and I find I need less powder and it looks less cakey.
1. Use blush as a contour - Another mistake I used to make was applying blush on the apples of my cheeks. As someone who has redness in their cheeks I found this way of applying blush would make this more obvious. Instead now I apply blush more on the high points of the cheeks as a contour, this helps to add shape to the face and give more definition. This works best with blushes that are matte or have a brown undertone to them.
So those are some makeup tips which I hope are useful and once that I use a lot. Feel free to share some of your tips in the comments section.