- Aussie Hi Hold + Hi Shine Hairspray - I randomly got this when Aussie products were on offer and to be honest it didn't really do much. This is meant to be strong hold and for me it really wasn't, because of that I wouldn't buy it again but I do love Aussie as a brand still.
- L'oreal Kids Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer - This is a bit of a random one, I used to have really knotty hair and this really helped! It smells amazing but doesn't really care for my hair, because of that I wouldn't buy it again but it is a good product.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle for Coloured Hair - This is my favourite hair mask, I had 3 of them all half used up so I finished this last one this month and will definitely be repurchasing again.
- Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser - This is my favourite cleanser to use with my Clarisonic, it is so creamy and smells amazing! I've already repurchased this because I can't be without it. You can read my full review here.
- Liz Earle Istant Boost Skin Tonic - I really liked this product, I love using it at night after a face mask or scrub becuase it was so soothing. It smelled lovely too, I would repurchase it if I was looking to treat myself because it isn't the cheapest of products. I reviewed it in my Liz Earle post here.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Illumiating Concealer - I really do like this concealer, it's great for under the eyes and gives a pretty decent amount of coverage. I have repurchased it and did a review here.
- 17 Wild Curls Mascara - I really did like this mascara, it ticked all the boxes for me and made my pretty rubbish lashes look great.I would buy it again but for now i'm trying out a few new mascaras. Full review here.
- Clinique Water Therapy Whipped Body Cream - A bit ago my Auntie gave me lots of Clinque samples she didn't want, this being one of them. There was nothing amazing about this, it didn't really smell of anything but did dry quickly. I wouldn't purchase the full size.
- First Aid Beauty Gentle Body Wash - This body wash was so gentle and nice to use. If you suffer from sensitive skin you should definitely check out this brand. I probably wouldn't buy the full size but I do love the brand.
- Dove Invisible Dry deodorant - I really like this product, there's not much to say apart from it does the job! I would and have repurchased it.
- Sally Hansen Polish Remover - Again another product that did the job, I probably would repurchase this again because it worked really well at removing polish.
So that's this months empties, if you've done this kind of post please leave a link below becuase I love reading them!