- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical - I've tried so many dry shampoos but I always go back to this one. It smell likes coconut and makes my hair feel fresh. I always repurchase this.
- Garnier Bamboo Flexihold Hairspray - I really liked this hairspray, it gives a good amount of hold and you can brush it out and it doesn't make your hair feel hard. It smells lovely too, I will be repurchasing this after i've used up a few other hairsprays.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment - This is the best hair mask i've found for coloured hair, it makes my hair feel soft and my highlights look bright. I have repurchased this before and will again.
- Bontanics Softening Body Wash - This body wash made it into my favourites this month, I was so suprised at how nice it made my skin feel and it smells so clean and fresh. I will be repurchasing it soon.
- Impereal Leather Foamburst - I love these for shaving my legs, this isn't my favourite scent so I probably won't get this exact one again but it is a great product.
- Palmers Natural Bronze Body Lotion - This is a great gradual tanner, it gives a really natural tan and lasts well on the skin. The smell is a bit strong but I have already repurchased this.
- Garnier Summer Body - This is another favourite gradual tanner of mine. It isn't as dark as the Palmers one but still gives a natural tan and smells lovely. I've repurchased this many a time.
- Soap & Glory Heel Genius - I did really like this foot cream, it had a pleasant scent and really moisturised my feet without being too greasy. I would probably buy this again.
- Superdrug Fragrance Free Baby Wipes - I get these instead of facial wipes because they are so much cheaper and work just as well.
- Natural Collection Vanila Body Spray - I love these body sprays because they are so affordable, the vanila scent is my favourite in Winter so I think I will try a more fruity scent for Summer next.
- MUA Clear Mascara - I really like this clear mascara for my brows because it only costs £1, mine had pretty much stopped working this month so I had to repurchase it!
So that's this months empties, if you've done an empties post please link it below because I love reading them!