- Eve Lom Cleanser - This was part of my birthday present from my Dad and it is definitely started my love for cleansing balms, it has made my skin feel so smooth and lovely! It is a bit on the pricey side so I don't know if I can afford to repurchase it when it runs out but it is such a lovely product, perfect for the colder months.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - As it has gotten colder my skin has been a little dry and looked a bit dull this is an amazing cream you can use anywhere on your body and really does moisturise the skin without making it look or feel greasy. Another must have for the colder months.
- Erborian BB Creme Light - This has been my go to everyday base product for this month, it was perfect for when I was in America because it is light with good coverage and has an SPF25. It's one of the best BB Creams i've tried and I will be doing a full review very soon.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Tipsy' - This is the blush I wore the whole time I was in America and it is the perfect coral blush. I've just done a post confessing my love for this blush which you can read here.
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny - I picked this up in America because it is pretty hard to get here, it is the only bronzer I have used this month because it is the perfect bronze colour and looks so natural with no hint of orange. Perfect if you have pale skin.
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat - This is the other blush i've been wearing this month, it is a lovely dusky pink with a bit of shimmer that gives a lovely glow to the cheeks. It looks lovely and gives such a healthy glow. I also think it is a colour that could be worn all year round.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permant Taupe - I've had this for a while and as someone who loves taupe eyeshadows it has taken me ages to find a way to where it. I really didn't like how it looked when applied with my fingers but when I got the Real Techniques Starter Set I found the Base Shadow Brush was perfect for applying this! I love how it looks and is so easy to wear especially for Uni! I've been wearing it pretty much everyday!
- Real Techniques Starter Set Brushes - I love Real Techniques brushes but these two have stood out to me this month. The Deluxe Crease Brush is amazing for concealer and as I said above I've been using the Base Shadow Brush for cream shadows. I would definitely recommend getting this set.
- Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells Trio- This is practically all I wore on my eyes in America, the shadows are so pigmented and worked together beautifully and make my eyes looking awake and defined. This trio is included in my American Beauty giveaway so if you would like to win it enter here!
- Maybelline Define A Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown - I picked this up in America since I hadn't seen it in the UK and I have been so impressed with it! The point is so fine that you can draw on individual hairs and my brows looking perfect but still natural. I have no idea why this isn't available in the UK because it is an amazing product!
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - I've been wearing lots of different lip products this month but this one really stood out to me. It's the formula of a lip balm so is moisturising to the lips but the colour is pigmented and leaves a lovely peachy nude which looks so nice. It's definitely my new favourite everyday lip colour.
- Bath and Body Works Carried Away Body Spray - Another product I picked up in America (there's a theme forming here!) I had heard lots about these body sprays and after smelling every one they did I picked this one. It's a lovely fresh scent that last longer that other body sprays I have used, in some ways it's more of a perfume! I love it and i've been wearing it everyday since getting it.
So that's my beauty favourites for this months, I hope you liked it. What have been your favourite products this month?