- Tresemme Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo - I picked this up to see if a preferred it to my trusty Batiste. I didn't find this made my second day hair feel that fresh but I did find a use for it in adding a little volume if my hair was looking flat. For that reason I would repurchase it but for me it isn't as good as Batiste.
- Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - I go through this stuff so fast but I can't be without it, it makes my hair feel so fresh and it smells lovely. I always repurchase this product.
- Original Source Lime Shower Gel - I really like the Original Source shower gels especially this one. It smells so fresh and when I use it in the morning in the shower it really wakes me up. It has been so nice using it in the warmer weather and I would definitely repurchase it..
- Brown & Harris Lavender Shower Cream - My Gran actually gave me this product because she doesn't like things that are strongly scented. I used this is a bubble bath and it was ok. I wouldn't use it again because i'm not a huge lavender fan.
- Soap & Glory Pulp Friction - I've reviewed this product here. I love the scent of this scrub and it is nice and gentle and great at removing fake tan! I have already repurchased this product.
- LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetics Fresh Face Mask - I've just reviewed this product here. I really like this face mask and i've enjoyed using it. The only problem with fresh face masks is that they do go out of date fast but I would still repurchase this in the future.
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - I was really surprised how long this lasted I got about 4 months constant use out of the 100ml bottle. I really like this cleanser and I think I would consider repurchasing it again possibly in the Winter time.
- Avene Cleanance K Gel Cream - I got a sample of this and i've loved using it. It feels so mattifying but still very moisturising. I've already bought the full size and will be doing a full review very soon
- Garnier Intensive 7 Day Lotion for Dry to Extra Dry Skin - I love this range of body lotions by Garnier, they're so moisturising but not greasy. This one has to be my favourite out of the ones i've tired and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
So that's my empties for this month, I hope you liked it and if you've done an empties post or video please link it in the comments because I would love to see it.
Have you tried any of these products before?
*This post is going up whilst i'm on holiday so i'm sorry if I can't reply to questions as quickly as I normally do.*