Body Care -
- Roger & Gallet Creme Sublime Bois D'Orange Hand & Nail Cream - I won a French Glossybox last month and this was in it. My hands have been so dry recently and this has saved them, it is so moisturising and isn't greasy. It is the best hand cream I have ever used and smells lovely. It also has SPF 15 in it!
- St Tropez Everday Gradual Tanner - I have just done a review on how much I love this. It gives such a natural tan and smells amazing. Definitely will be getting the full size with my Boots points.
- Re Gen Cream - I mentioned this in my Treating Acne Scars post, I definitely think this has really improved my acne scars and reduced the redness. It is such a good product and not too expensive. (It is available in Home Bargains too where it is even cheaper!)
- Origins Super Spot Remover - So many people seem to be raving about this at the moment and it really is a good product for using on those new spots that are just red and really painful. I will be doing a full review on this very soon.
- Soap & Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel - This has been my face mask of choice this month and I love it so much. I did a full review of it here including a lovely shot of me actually with it on.
- L'oreal Volume Million Lashes for Blue Eyes - This is hands down the best mascara I have ever tried, it just makes my rubbish lashes look amazing. I did a review of it here.
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains - This finally came out in the UK this month and I love them! They look like crayons and start off as a balm and end up as a stain which lasts ages! My favourite shade is Honey becuase it is the perfect everdyay lip colour.
- Benefit Erase Paste - i've talked about how much I love this concealer here and I still love it! It is the perfect under eye concealer and doesn't crease at all.
- MAC Bare Study Paint Pot - Another old favourite I think this was even one of my first MAC products. It is the perfect champagne colour and looks great on it's on or with other shadows and lasts all day.
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Ash - I go through phases with this products but I do really love it. You get a wax which is great for filling in any gaps in your eyebrows and then a powder which softens any harshness and looks very natural. It's a great little product and lasts ages!
So that's my favourites for this month, as I said I am trying out a few new things at the moment so expect reviews on them and maybe they will make their way into next months favourites!
What have been your favourites for July?