- The healthy eating kick is under way with a yummy lunch of stir-fry veggies!
- Clearly Rufus was having a hard day and needed an afternoon nap whilst I did some cooking.
- Some of my current bath time treats, love all of these.
- Trying out yet another face mask, this one is the Origins Spot Of Trouble 10 Minute mask to rescue trouble skin, so far so good! Review to come of course.
- Did a bit of pre-holiday shopping, forgot a lot of things I needed as normal!
- Watching This Means War and enjoying the dreamy Tom Hardy looking very nice!
- My current face I have been enjoying, simple, quick make-up is needed in Summer.
- Another healthy lunch, this one chicken salad also very yummy!
- Finally my classic Starbucks drink of a Skinny Caramel Macchiato making my day that little bit better.
So that has pretty much been my week! I have been on a huge skincare kick recently and i've been trying out a lot of product (and have my eye on a few more) so expect lots of reviews to follow soon. I thought I would finish on a few songs I have been loving this week.
- Fiona Apple - Please Please Please
- First Aid Kit - Hard Believer
- Le Butcherettes - Henry Don't Got Love
- The Smiths - That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
- Zechs Marquise - Everlasting Beacon Of Light
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Long Progression & Strange Man
What have you lot been up to this week, and what songs are you loving at the moment?