- Naked Volume Body Building Shampoo - I've had this shampoo for a while and at first I didn't love it but after using it for a while i've really become to love it and I think it really does add volume to my hair.
- Boots Extracts Mango Body Wash - This stuff smells so sweet and fruity I love it! The product itself is more of a cream so I don't find it trying to the skin and makes me feel fresh and clean. Great summer product.
- Dead Sea Spa Magik* - I've just reviewed this product here. I'm so in love with this scrub, like I said in the review the coconut oil makes it so moisturising to the skin and it smells amazing.
- Avene Eau Thermal Water Spray - This has been a handbag essential for me in the warmer weather and it is definitely coming to America with me! You just spray it on my face and it is so refresh but doesn't ruin my make-up. It comes in a few different sizes but this small one is the perfect handbag size.
- Bioderma Sebium H20 - I have a review of this coming up but I will just say now that I love it so much and I love using it after i've got home and I just want to take my make-up off quickly. It removes everything and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
- Origins Out Of Trouble Mask - I've been using this mask once a week for about 3 weeks now and i've found it really does help to clear and calm the skin and helps get rid of any blemishes I have. I will be doing a full review on this soon but so far so good!
- Clinique Even Better Foundation - I've been been loving this foundation so much this month. It is so light and doesn't melt off my face in the heat but has a good amount of coverage too. I've even been mixing it with my SPF and making a tinted moisturiser which works really well. I've done a full review here.
- Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels - I love the Topshop cream blushes and I finally got this beautiful coral shade. It makes my skin looks so healthy and glowly I can't stop wearing it! I will have a post on it very soon.
- Essie polish in Fiji - I've had my eye on this for so long and I finally caved and bought it. It is a lovely almost white shade with a hint of pink which makes my hands look really nice especially with a bit of a tan.
- L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Aphrodite Scarlet - I love this shade, it is a lovely bright pink which is so wearable and has been perfect on the few sunny days we have had this month.
So that is this months favourites and I would expect next months to be full of America goodies!
What have your favourites been this month?