I've picked 10 shades that I think are perfect for Spring, some of these are my favourite colours in my collection too!
- 17 Lasting Fix - Mint Choc Chip - This is actually a mint shade but I love it and mint is very in at the moment I definitely will be getting some more mint shades soon!
- Barry M Blueberry Ice-Cream - I lovely creamy blue shade, I have a NOTD on it.
- Revlon Blue Lagoon - This is a pale blue with a slight shimmer too it.
- Barry M Berry Ice-Cream - A light purple shade that goes with everything. NOTD.
- Essie Nice is Nice - A creamy blue toned lilac shade. NOTD.
- Barry M Pink Flamingo - A classic bright pink.
- Nails Inc Warwick Avenue - A pigmented baby pink shade.
- Essie French Affair - A purple toned baby pink. NOTD.
- Barry M Peach Melba - A beautiful creamy peach shade, one of my all time favourites.
- Beauty UK Cafe Culture - A perfect nude with a slight blue shimmer to it. NOTD.
So there's some of my favourite nail polishes to wear in Spring, hopefully this was useful of you're looking for that perfect Spring shade.
What are some of your Spring picks?