- Pai Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator - full size £20.00. - This product is a yellow gel with the tinniest of beads in it which means it exfoliates the skin without causing any irritation. It has a lovely lemon scent to it. I've gotten 3 uses out of this little pot so far and my skin has been loving a gentle manual scrub once a week. Would I buy the full size? Yes! I've actually put it on my birthday list I love it so much.
- Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel - full size £40.00. - Oh my is this one a beauty. I love a good AHA based product, but what makes this one a little different from other masks i've tried, it has very small grains in it which gives you that scrubby feeling. You only leave this on for 4 minutes and after my skin feels and looks so lovely. Would I buy the full size? Yes, if it wasn't so freaking expensive! I'm tempted to treat myself though. (Sorry bank account!).
- Elemental Herbology Facial Detox Purifying Mask - full size £28.00. - I do have a thing for clay masks, especially with having oily/combination skin. This reminds me a lot of the REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask in that it doesn't strip the skin and is easy to remove. Yet it really helps to get rid of any congestion in the skin. Would I buy the full size? No, because I own the REN mask which is similar but I would recommend it.
- Rodial Brazilian Tan Light - full size £35.00. - I'm a big fan of gradual tanners and I was excited to give this one a go. I like the fact that this is a gel and it is also tinted so you can see where you've applied the product. With it also being a gel it also dries quickly, it also smells like coconuts which I love. The thing I don't like about this is it is hard to get any even tan, it looks streaky so easily. Would I buy the full size? No, it's expensive and is hard to apply.
- Weleda Skin Food - full size £8.50. - This product is one which you can use anywhere on the body that has dry skin. So face, hands, feet, body. The thing I love about this is that it is so moisturising but doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. I think this will be the perfect product to use in the colder months. Would I buy the full size? Yes!
So those are the current samples i've been putting to the test, what samples are you currently using and would you buy the full size version?