Describe your skincare routine in 5 words
- Cleanse, tone, exfoliate, serum, moisturise.
What's your skintype?
- Oily/Combination but it is also dehydrated.
- This is a hard one since I have so many! At the moment it is probably the Indeed Labs Pepta Bright since that has really made a great improvement in the pigmentation of my skin.
- The Origins Super Spot Remover is pretty awesome, I always reach for it to help get rid of the horrible under the skin blemishes.
- Definitely nay! I haven't used face wipes for such along time because they don't remove makeup effectively and they dry your skin out.
- Yay for sure, toners are great for balancing your skin after cleansing, make sure it doesn't contain alcohol though since that will just dry the skin out. Gentle exfoliating toners are great to use as well.
- As much as I love expensive makeup I prefer to spend my money on high end skincare. I'm a firm believer of if you use the right products on your skin that contain good ingredients, you will not have to use as much makeup.
- I was actually in a French pharmacy last month and it was like skincare heaven, if I had to pick one product it would have to be the La Roche Posay Serozinc, you can't get hold of the easily in the UK and it is a great toner. I actually picked up two bottles of the stuff whilst I was in Paris!
- I think to always double cleanse in the evening is my best tip. If you wear makeup or an SPF you need to double cleanse to make sure it is all removed. I first cleanse with a micellar solution (Bioderma) and then use a balm to wash my face. Also if you have oily skin clay mask are your best friend!
So that's all the questions! I really enjoyed doing this tag and I tag anyone who wants to do it because I would love to read your answers. If you've already done this tag feel free to send me a link to your answers.