- La Roche Posay Serozinc - After hearing rave reviews of this product by Caroline Hirons and the fact that you annoyingly can't get this in the UK it's at the top of my wishlist. It is a toner which is especially good for any skin irritations and sounds like a product I will love, I may have to get two bottles!
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Hydration Set - I've heard great things about the Vinosource Serum and this little set has a full size of it as well as two travel sized products. I like the sound of all of these and I think they will be great for my dehydrated skin.
- Embryolisse Hydra Masque - Another brand you can't get in the UK that i've heard good things about. I'm loving hydrating masks at the moment and this sounds perfect for when my skin is looking dry and in need of some moisture.
- Bioderma Hydrabio Masque - Yes another hydrating mask, I told you I was a little obsessed. I really like Bioderma as a brand yet i've only tried their micellar water. The have a whole range of products for dehydrated skin which I will be checking out for sure, especially this product.
- Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat Matifying Fluid SPF 30 - My current SPF is nearly running out so I definitely plan on picking a new one up. I love the fact this one says it is matifying and it also claims to help combat spots! It sounds perfect for me.
- Clarins Exfoliating Toner - I've heard such good things about this and i'm definitely interested in adding an exfoliating toner to my routine. Clarins is a lot cheaper in France so I will be taking advantage of that and picking up a bottle of this hopefully!
As well of these I will also be stocking up on some Bioderma which is a lot cheaper in France! Of course a trip to Sephora will also have to be made i'm excited about but I seriously can't wait to be set lose in skincare heaven! Definitely expect to see a haul when I get back.
What are your favourite French Skincare products?