- Bioderma Sebium H20 - I finally tried (and reviewed) Bioderma recently and it has opened my eyes to removing my make-up before cleansing. It's an amazing product and removes every bit of make-up and doesn't dry my skin out. I would definitely repurchase.
- La Roche Posay Physiological Soothing Toner - I love this brand and this is a lovely toner, very soothing and lovely to use after a face mask or cleansing. I would repurchase this in the future.
- REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask - I took this mini on holiday and got two decent uses out of it. This mask makes my skin feel so smooth and makes my skin look brighter. I have the full size and will be reviewing in soon.
- LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner - I reviewed this recently here. I love tea tree and this toner was lovely to use the only problem was the bottle seemed to leak! I don't know if it was just mine but I probably won't repurchase but will make my own version instead.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry and Tropical - I got the cherry scent when they didn't have my normal tropical scent (which I will always repurchase). I found the cherry scent to be a bit fake and not very cherry like and I found it left a bit of a white powder look on my hair. For that I won't be repurchasing it and I will stick to the tropical version instead.
- Dirty Works Bath Soak - I really enjoyed this product, the scent was lovely, fresh and sweet and I got lots of bubbles from a small amount. Would definitely repurchase it again.
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub - I took this mini on holiday and was surprised that it lasted a good amount of time. I love Flake Away because it really does scrub away and dead skin without drying the skin out. I already have the full size but would buy it again.
Gradual Tanners -
- Garnier Summer Body - I mention how much I love this product before, it smells lovely, gives a natural colour and is moisturising to the skin. I have and will always repurchase this.
- St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan - I did a review of this here. Another great gradual tan that dries quickly, gives a natural tan and has a lovely scent. I've already bought the full size and even though it is a bit pricey I would buy it again.
- MUA Eye Primer - This is an amazing eye primer especially for the price. For me it's just as good as the Urban Decay Primer Potion and it has lasted me a long time. I have and will always repurchase.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Another holy grail product which I finally reviewed here. It is the best concealer i've ever used for covering redness or blemishes and I will always repurchase.
So that's this months empties, as I said I can't believe that I've used up so many products! If you've done an empties post please leave me a link since I love reading them.