- The Body Shop Body Butter in Satsuma and Blueberry - I love these body butters so much, they smell amazing and are very moisturising. Blueberry sadly isn't available anymore but Satsuma is and i've already started my back up!
- Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating - I've mentioned these body lotions before, this one was very nice and really hydrating. I would repurchase this again.
- Organic Surge Citrus Mint Shower Gel - I've had this for a while now and it was nice to use but nothing amazin. The fact that it isn't full of rubbish is great but I wouldn't repurchase it.
- The Body Shop Eath Lovers Pear and Lemongrass Shower Gel - I loved this, the scent was nice but not overpowering but still woke you up in the morning. It lasted really well too. I would repurchase this again.
- Imperial Leather Foam Burst in Citrus Burst - I love these for shaving my leg and this is probably my favourite scent so would repurchase it again and again.
- Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream - Love the scent and this was nice and moisturising since it was a cream. It can be a little expensive in my opinion so would buy again if it was on offer.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical - Another product I have raved about a lot. I love the coconut scent and I repurchase it all the time.
- Ausie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Hair Treatment - Another old favourite which I just rediscovered, this is a must have for me and I will always repurchase it.
- La Roche Posey Effackular K Moisturiser - This is the best moisturiser i've found to wear during the day under make-up, it is great for oily skin and i've already repurchased it.
- Clinique Anti Blemish Solution - At first I really liked this but then I think my skin got used to it and it didn't really work so I probably won't repurchase it because I think Tea Tree Cleanser work better and are a lot cheaper!
- Superdrug Baby Wipes - I use these when i'm doing my make-up and they work better than facial wipes and are even cheaper!
- Montagne Jeunesse Very Berry Face Mask - I love these face masks, this one smelt lovely and left my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I would repurchase this again.
- Bourjous Healthy Mix Foundation in Shade 51 - This is the best foundation i've ever tried. It lasts great on my oily skin and is light but gives really good coverage. I'm going to get shade 52 because this one is a little light for Summer.
So that's my empties for this month, if you do this kind of post I would love to see what you've used up.