- Dirty Works Bath Soak - I found this whilst in Sainsburys the other day and I love it. It smells really nice and is just a great all round bubble bath.
- Botanics Softening Body Wash - I got this in a set at Christmas and it has been half used in my cupboard for a while. I decided to use it up and I've really enjoyed it. The smell is lovely like all Botanics products and it lasted really well.
- Alpha H Liquid Gold - So many people have been talking about this so I took the pludge and got it whilst it was £5 off on Beauty Bay. I will be doing a review on it but so far so good. My skin feels lovely and smooth after using it.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I did a review on this here. It really has been my go to foundation this month when i've wanted more coverage. It's a great foundation and makes my skin looking glowing but not greasy.
- Lioele Water Drop BB Cream - Again i've just reviewed this here. I've been wearing it mosst days and it looks so natural whilst giving a nice amount of coverage, such a great product.
- NYX Blush in Taupe - This is such a good 'sculpting' blush if you are pale, it has definition to the face and will never look orange like some bronzers. Such a great product for simple/lazy day make-up.
- Sleek Blush in Rose Gold - I blogged about this here. I'm in love with anything rose gold recently and this blush is just lovely. It's a pink/peach shade with golden shimmers through it and looks amazing on the cheeks.
- MAC Omega Eyeshadow - This is a constant favourite of mine, it's a light brown grey colour and I love using it on the lower lash line for some definition and through my eyebrows.
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - As I said at the start I haven't been wearing much make-up this month especially on the eyes. I've been wearing this on it's own with just some mascara. I love it because it just covers the veins on my eyelids but looks like you have nothing on.
- Sleek Eau La La Liner in Cocoa - I love this eyeliner, it's soft so easy to use and is waterproof so doesn't budge all day. I've been using it on the upper lash line to make my lashes look fuller.
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout - This is a lovely pink shade with a hint of purple and looks amazing on the lips. It was featured in my top 10 lipsticks here!
- L'oreal Caresse Lipstick in Tempting Lilac - This has been living in my bag for over a month now and I wear it pretty much everyday because it is so easy to apply and wear on the go.
So that's my beauty favourites for this month, I hope you liked it. What were your favourites this month?