- Ausse 3 Minute Miracle Colour Hair Treatment - I've been using a few different hair masks but since my hair has been a little dry i've gone back to this one and it is forever my favourite, it makes my hair feel amazing!
- LUSH Daddy-O Shampoo - My hair has been so strange recently so I wanted to try some LUSH haircare products, i'm going to do a review on this soon but after one use I fell in love with this stuff, i'm offical a purple shampoo convert!
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Everyone seems to be in love with this stuff lately and I can see why, it is so refreshing without making the skin feel oilly.
- Liz Earle Light Moisturiser - I am in love with Liz Earle skincare at the moment and this is a lovely moisturiser because it is light, non greasy but still very moisturising which is perfect for my oily skin.
- Bio Oil - I've been using this on my acne scars for about a month now and i've definitely noticed a difference already. The scars look a lot smaller and not as red. I definitely would recommend trying this out if you suffer from acne scars becuase it really does work!
- Burts Bees Lip Shimmers - I'm going to be reviewing this soon but i'm loving them at the moment. They look great on their own but also under lipsticks.
- ELF Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint SPF 8 in Blush - I was relly surprised at how much I love this. It smells minty, feels lovely on and gives a nice amount of colour to the lips. I think this is a great Summertime product.
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 16 - This is the first lipstick from the Kate Moss Collection i've tried and I love it. It's a gorgeous pinky coral shade and I will be wearing it a lot this Summer.
|L-R Burts Bees Lip Shimmers in 'Watermelon' Rhubarb, ELF Lip Tint in 'Blush', Kate Moss Lipstick in 'Shade 16'|
- Stila In The Light Palette - I have been using this pretty much everyday since I got it, this is the perfect nuetral palette. You can read my full review here.
- 17 Wild Curls Mascara -I really like this mascara and how it makes my lashes look. You can also build it up to make a dramatic look. A review will be coming very soon!
- Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in Blushilicous - Another product I will be reviewing soon. A lot of people have been loving these recently and I can see why. Each shade looks great on their own and are well pigmented. So you get 4 blushes for such a good price and you can mix them all together!
- Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - My cuticles have been so dry recently and this has helped so much and it smells so lemony! I just love it and it will last for ages!
So that's my favourites for this month, what have yours been?