As you can see I have used up a mixture of skincare and body products, so what were my thoughts on them?
- Manuka Doctor Foaming Cleanser- I got this a bit after I got my Clarisonic and I've been using everyday for over 2 months and it's just run out. I love this cleanser, it has manuka honey in it which is great for acne and I think this really helped improve my skin. It is a bit pricey at £ but I would definitely repurchase it.
- Superdrug Tea Tree Cleanser & Toner- Tea Tree is another natural product which is great for acne and this works really well, I use it at night after washing my face. It's cheap and does the job. I have and will be repurchasing this again.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser- This moisturisers is very nice and gentle, it was my favourite night cream until I got the Clean & Clear. I probably wouldn't repurchase this since i've now found something better but it is a good product.
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser- This is hands down my favourite moisturiser. It oil free it helps with blemishes and it's moisturising! This is a holy grail product for me and it's cheap! I can't recommend this product enough and I will repurchase this again and again.
- Garnier Intensive 7 Days Replenishing Lotion- I love these moisturiers by Garnier they have lots of different ones for different skin types. This is the one for dry skin but I also love the one for very dry skin. They dry quick and last long (maybe not 7 days!) I have and will repurchase these.
- Jergens Naturals Skin Firming Body Lotion- I bought this becuase I really liked the smell of it. I didn't find that my skin was that much firmer but it's a nice moisturiers. For me they're not the cheapest but they seem to be on offer a lot and I would probably repurchase them when they are on offer.
- Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray- I've mentioned how much I love this before because it smells so good and the scent actually last very well on clothes. I've repurchased this a few times and already have a back up in!
- FCUK Pure Body Spray- I've had this for a while now and finally finished it this month. I do like the scent but it can be a bit overpowering at first and the scent doesn't seem to last too long either. I probably wouldn't repurchase this again.