- St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub - I finally tried (and reviewed!) this product this month and I love it, I can definitely see myself repurchasing this product again and again.
- Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean - I got this to use with my Clarisonic and I really like it, it's a great cleanser and you can read my review here.
- Liz Earle Clense and Polish - Another product i've reviewed here and I finally got to try a sample of this well loved cleanser and I must say I love it! I've already ordered the full size and a few other Liz Earle products which I will have a post on soon.
- Palmers Natural Bronze Body Lotion - I mentioned this in last months favourites and i'm still loving it! It's a great product and gives a natural bronzed look which is needed when the weather hasn't been great!
- MAC Eyeshadows - I finally got a palette to put my MAC eyeshadows in, I also treated myself to a few more shadows and i've been using them all month.
- ELF Warm Bronzer - I got this last summer and I rediscovered it this month, it's great for warming up the face but doesn't look too much especially when it's not sunny outside.
- Rimmel 3 in 1 Blush in 'Autumn Catwalk' - Again another product I rediscovered this month and I love it, I really want to try some more Rimmel blushes because this one is such good quality.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream in 'Birthday Suit' - I love this so much, the colour is a great nuetral shade that looks great on it's own or with shadows over the top. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. Review here.
- Rimmel Nail Polish in 'Peppermint' - I love the colour mint for Spring and this one is the perfect mint colour. I did a NOTD on it with some glitter here.
- GOSH Brow Pen - This has saved my brows! Even after one use I knew it was going to be a favourite of mine. You can read my full review here.
- Revlon Lip Butter 'Sweet Tart' - This is a lovely hot pink which is very wearable, I've been wearing it a lot during the daytime and I just love it!
So thats my favourites for this month, what were your most used products this month?