1) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 51
I really do love this foundation put I have two of them (both same shade) and I want to use one of them up before I buy a darker shade which would be better for summer since this one can be a little light.
2)ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Ivort and Light Beige
Now again I do like this concealer and it is great for when you're on a budget since it costs just £1.50. But the Ivory is too light and they're both nearly empty so I want to use them up instead of them just sitting in my draw.
3) ELF Under eye Concealer & Highlighter in fairAnother concealer! Again I do like this product and the colour is the right one for my skin tone, I don't really like the highlighter because I don't think it actually does anything. So I want to try and use up the concealer end because I haven't used it for a while.
4)Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara in Black
I have too many mascara that I don't use, this being one of them. I do like it but since buying it I have found mascara's that work better for my lashes. It is starting to dry up so I want to try and finish it before I have to throw it away.
5) ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Ash
I really like this eyeliner but it seems to have started to dry up so fast! I don't know if I didn't store it right but I want to try and finish it. I will probably end up getting another because it is really affordable at £1.50 and easy to use.
6) MUA Professional Eye Primer
I got this when the ELF eyelid primer was out of stock. I do like it and it does make my eyeshadow last all day. The only downside is that it takes about a minute to dry which isn't great when you're in a rush! So I want to finish it and buy the ELF one again.
7) Witch Pressed PowderNow I really do like this powder, is it one of the best that I have tried for my oily skin. This reason why I chose it was that I find it hard to finish powders, when they look like they're empty I buy a new one and just leave it! So I actually want to try and finish this one.
8) The Body Shop Born Lippy Stawberry Lip BalmI never seem to finish lip balms, I always lose them them before they're finished! I've add this one for a while now and it's actually a really nice lip balm so it's going in my bag and it's gettting used!
9) Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow in Mink/Sable
I used to use this everyday because it is so easy to create a simply look when in a rush. I really like the cream colour as you can see so I want to start using it again because they're really nice colours.
10)ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
Again this is another product I do like but when sorting through my make-up I found out I actually have two of these in the same colour! So i'm going to start wearing it again and use one up since it's been in my draw doing nothing for a while now.
So thats the 10 things i've choosen to use up, I think I have choosen a good mix of things which will hopefully make this possible to do! I will try and keep you updated with what how it is going and when I have used a product up. Let me know if anyone else is planning on trying to do this since I think it is a really great idea.