1) Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss in 'Tokyo' - Full Size £10'Cargo's new lip gloss formulation! Perfect shades, great wear and high-shine without being sticky.'
This is really pigmented and a lovely light pink/coral colour, its not sticky at all and feels really nice and moisturising on the lips which is great for this time of year.
2) Debrah Lippmann 'Razzle Dazzle' Mini Nail Varnish with Stripped to Go Sachet - Full size £16 Polish, £14 for Pack of 6 removers'Party glitter nail colour with a sachet of the most amazing polish remover finger nail mitt.'
This might be my favourite thing in this months box, i've never tried a Debrah Lippmann polish but have heard good things about them, this colour is gorgeous and full of glitter! The nail polish removers look interesting and i'm interested to see if they remove glitter better than a normal polish remover.
3) FAB Face Cleanser - Full Size £13.00'A mild, nourishing cleanser that's ideal for all skin types. Calms redness and reduces skin reactivity with regular use.'
I'm still on the look out for a good cleanser to use in the morning so I was happy to see this in my box. I used it this morning and it was very nice nothing special but did leave my skin feeling clean and wasn't drying. It smells just like a plain soap which is alright but then again I don't like cleansers that smell too strong.
4) Nouveau Lashes Noir Mascara - Full Size £14.99 for 8g'Quick drying flake-free formula and dramatic volume from just one application. Excellent staying power.'
I used this morning and I found that it took a few coats to make it look like I had mascara on, it did seem to lengthen of lashes but I didn't see that much volume. I do like the wand on this mascara since it's slightly bent on the end which did help with getting some smaller lashes. So far nothing amazing but I will keep trying it.
5) Rituals Foaming Shower Gel - Full Size £6.50 for 200ml
'This unigue foaming shower gel gently cleanses your skin and leaves it silky soft and smooth.'
This smells amazing! I already use a foaming shower gel when shaving my legs so i'm curious to see if this works any better than the one I already use. I love trying out any shower products and this is full size which made me very happy.
Onto my favourite thing from last months box, it has to be the Monu Skin Perfector, i've been using it everday under my makeup and it really does help to keep my face matte all day and my foundation stay on longer.
I also really like that they have brought back the 'Beauty Profile' so you can fill in such things as your skin type, hair colour and what kind of products you would like to recieve. I think this is a great idea and should help me stop getting strong old lady perfumes in my box! As I said i'm very happy with this months box and can't wait to try everything.